Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Up and at 'em!

Early morning writing experiment is mostly working. I reverted to slug mode only once so far and this morning's writing sessions was great. I'm almost finished with chapter seven and 'Enlist' stands at 13000 words.

I'm thinking I'll be editing down to about 20000 words by the time I'm finished. I'm still targeting 20 to 30 thousand for a book length for this series but who knows maybe I'll be able to crank it up to 30 or 40.

I still need to decide if it's 0.99 or 1.99 or 2.99 per book. I've been reading that part of the problem with sales of epub only books is that the perception by buyers is that if the book is less than 5 bucks it's probably crap. Hmmm. Got to think about that.

Anyone else have any experience or thoughts on that?

Anyway, time to wrap up.

Keep writing and enjoy the day!