Sunday, June 24, 2012

'Genome' is on Smashwords!!

OK, first and most importantly I have 'Genome' on Smashwords. Another great marketing/publishing site that I hope will gain some exposure for my books.

It was a 'challenge' to get it to pass the formatting requirements and I'm still not quite sure why it's complaining about my paragraph indentations. I'll work it out though.

They sell in multiple formats so I understand the need to simplify but they could use a little better feedback on exactly 'where' the problem exists. You know, maybe a line number where the offending extra space or indent occurs? I'll write 'em a note.

But like I said not too bad to get it loaded and available for sale. Hope someone out there in the blog-o-sphere will buy a copy and let me know.

Be cool, be good and of course, this moment.