Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New cover for Genome and more...

Because I want to put Genome on CreateSpace, I've decided I need to revisit the cover. Unfortunately the current one will not scale to a 'full' front/back cover format.

I'm working with a friend to find a good translucent 'graveyard with gate' picture that I can superimpose a DNA helix or some sort of cellular diagram.

I also want to make the title font less 'text booky' and shamefully, make my authors title larger.

I need to think ahead next time and consider all publication needs before deciding on cover art. One more thing I was totally ignorant about. I'm sure there will be others!

More...

'Arlo and Jake Enlist' will be first draft edited this week for sure. Whoo Hoo!

Then it's lots of 'read out loud and rewrite' sessions. And cover art (see above ;-).

Getting excited about adding the first of this series to my stable!

This moment! (something I say to myself a lot to remember that the only really important time is now.)