Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Almost on Createspace!

Rocky is one of my fellow writing mates. He's been instrumental in getting a new cover for 'Genome' and pushing me to get the book on Createspace. I haven't been dragging my feet, just damn busy! ;-) I think Rocky had enough waiting today and 'prompted' me to finish the task.

So I'm hoping that tomorrow or the next day I'll have it's 'publishable' on their site and can order my first 'draft' copy of the book.

I can't wait to hold a physical copy of 'Genome' in my hands at last! Hey, ePub is my friend and I'm fully on board with all that means. But. Holding it my hands is going to be a thrill.

And I intend to send it to some agents, friends, libraries, etc.

While I wait for my copy I'm going to plunge forward trying to get 'Arlo and Jake Enlist' completed and ready to ePub. It's 22,000 words now (about 70 pages) and the content is getting better and better.

Be happy, be cool and be in the moment, y'all.