Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The week that wasn't

Having a house full of friends and family made writing impossible last week. Didn't even get a chance up update the blog, which I missed very much. This has become part of my writing rhythm; it acts as a mental kick start.

I did continue to mull over plots and characters for 'Arlo and Jake' in-between birthday parties, restaurant sallies and playing cards until 1 in the morning ;-) I scribbled a few down on paper because of the leaks in my minds. Others I'm hoping will swirl around long enough for me to play with and then get put into the outline.

Found another relative that had not heard about 'Genome'. After she chastised me for not telling her, she downloaded it and I hope to hear from her soon. This made me think that I need another round of 'who haven't I told', just in case. I need to make sure that all my 'close' contacts know about my writing in addition to trying to find new readers.

I hope you all had a great week while I was celebrating. I'll try to catch up now.

Be here in this moment!