Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Reviews and final legs...

So. Just got a review of 'Genome' by Ashley Prince at 'The Bibliophiles Corner'. I had contacted Ashley earlier in the year, but she was backlogged at the time. I'm very grateful Ashley was able to get Genome into her schedule before the end of the year.

I'm also grateful that Ashley did a very good review of the book. Everything she said made sense to me, and I'll remember her comments in my future writing. It helps to have this kind of feedback so I can get better.

And, wait for it... I'll FINALLY have 'Arlo and Jake Enlist' out by the end of November!! Whoo hoo! It's in the finally edit with my editors, Rocky and Amber. Then it's just a matter of a decent cover and I'm ready to launch.

Oddly, I feel more excited about launching this series than I was about 'Genome'. Maybe because I think A&J is going to be a really fun series to write and to read. Quirky, funny and just a bit irreverent. Hmmm, who does that remind me of? ;-) We all get to live vicariously in our books. I'm just going to have a lot fun doing it!

Have a great Thanksgiving, all my friends and Buckaroos!