Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Let's try something new...

After way too many searches, blog slogs, forums finds , tweet beats, FB forages, etc, etc, etc, I've put both 'Genome the novel' and 'Arlo and Jake Enlist' on KDP Select and removed them from both B&N and Smashwords.

For now.

Smashwords has been a total bust for me. Not a single sale in 10 months. 1 Download in 10 months. Nada, zip.

B&N did OK the first few days for each book. That's when my friends and family bought the book ;-) After that maybe 3 sales. I don't know to whom the sales were made so could have be friends but probably not.

Amazon has been my biggest market seller by 75%.

So. For 90 days you can 'borrow' the books as well as buy them.

I'm hoping that they get some much needed exposure and find some readership that will prime the pump for the second 'Arlo and Jake' book in the series, 'Arlo and Jake Galactic Bootcamp'.

It's an experiment. Who knows what will happen. But if I don't try, I'll never know.

Wish me luck, me Buckos!

Be Cool.