Saturday, September 29, 2018

Book 4 in editing!

Finally! After over 2 years, I'm this close to pushing Book 4 of Arlo and Jake out into the sunlight! A heart attack and subsequent long recovery put a real kink in this one. Plus I wanted to make this one better than the last one so I've been taking my time. I think the dialogue and story line are definitely the best I've done so far!

I've finished a dozen rounds of rewrites and my lovely wife is editing it. Of course she's finding a bunch of errors and 'could be better' spots. I expected that. I'm so close to the story it's hard not to must gloss over the text.

While she puts the screws to the story I'm off trying to make a good cover art. How to put new stuff on the cover and not give away the story line. I have a couple of ideas to try out.

Thanks so much to all my readers for continuing to buy the books and leave reviews! I've had an uptick in readers this month, partly because I'm posting on some Navy Facebook pages. It's been heartwarming to hear from shipmates from the past and new friends in the Navy now. The Arlo and Jake series has been receiving great reviews and comments!

Be Cool everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment