Sunday, October 21, 2018

Arlo and Jake Deep Cover has launched!!!

I know you thought it would never happen, but with a great deal of grunting, groaning and tapping of the keyboard I finally got Book #4 of the Adventures of Arlo and Jake published!


Whoo Hoo!

The cover turned out great, due my Creative Director's hard work and inventive mind. Deb thinks it's pretty awesome, too! ;=)

I'm tweeting and posting on FB every few hours to get the word out. I'm getting some good response but still looking for that first sale. This is the hardest part, truth be told. Waiting to see if the book is noticed and if the reviews are positive. A writer wears his heart on his sleeve. He/She wants their baby to be happy and wanted. I'm no exception.


I'm going to promote hard for a week at least before I move on to the next writing project.

Here's a link, I hope you read it and enjoy. Please leave a review and your comments.


Thank you, sincerely.




Arlo and Jake Deep Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment