Thursday, September 30, 2021

Exploring the World

 The world amazes me. All of it. 



So I'm expanding this blog to hopefully find and talk with other explorers, creators, readers, writers and anyone with something they want to study or examine with friends.

I'll still talk about writing and reading in the indie world because I do that everyday. It's a passion, one I enjoy immensely. I'll still tell you how my WIP is going, good and bad. ;-)

But there is so much more to explore out there! Music, science, history (I love Naval History as you'll see), how governments work and don't work and why, food, health care, AI (Artificial Intelligence), Art and so much more. 

The sand box that is humanity is so vast and interesting. Let's find our childhood plastic buckets and shovels and start making sand castles, one after the other.

Come along while I mosey from castle to castle, exploring all that is US.

No comments:

Post a Comment